Sunday, December 12, 2010

Action Planning Template

Action Planning Template
Goal: Through the process of the study my objective to prove that students involved in extra-curricular activities achieve and maintain higher grades in their academic subjects.
Action Steps(s):
Person(s) Responsible:
Timeline: Start/End
Needed Resources
Evaluation
Activities will include interviews, testimonials, and random samplings from administrators, teachers, parents, and students.

Myself and a chosen representative from each group (administrator, teacher, parent, and student).  This representative will be chosen by me based on their availability and their interest in assisting me with the outcome of this study.
A standard school year will be the timeline for the study.
My study will include a designed questionnaire for the four groups and the creation of focus group of students to follow and document their progress throughout a school year.
These will include a study that will combine the results of the gathered data throughout my study to prove that my hypothesis is correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment